Russell Industrial Center
River Arts District, Asheville, NC
Designed by Albert Kahn, constructed in 1936 as part of Henry Ford’s Village Industries program, later converted to office space.
Trenton, MI; built in 1948, now abandoned.
Looking west, from Detroit Edison’s Trenton Channel power plant. The elevated structure on the right delivers coal for the boilers.
Also known as the Pettibone Creek hydroelectric station; designed by Albert Kahn; constructed in 1939 as part of Henry Ford’s village industries.